On the 158th episode of The Africa Music Law Show, Ms. Uduak, host and producer, breaks down the latest music business and entertainment law news in Africa’s entertainment industry. Topics include Wizkid & Tems continued global dominance with their hit single ‘Essence,’ Drake taking billboard ads in Lagos to announce Tems will be on his new album, Annie Idibia v. 2 Baba Idibia, streamer Netflix’s investment in Africa and continued expansion, Kenya’s Mdundo inking a partnership deal with South Africa’s MTN, IFPI launching the first South African Music Charts based on streaming data and much more.
WHERE TO FIND MS. UDUAK
ABOUT THE AFRICA MUSIC LAW SHOW
- Premier music business and entertainment law show empowering the African artist, and the creative industry at large.
- Is the industry’s go-to source for business, legal commentary & analysis on Africa’s entertainment market.
- Made iTunes Top 3 Business Podcasts in Nigeria.
- Made iTunes Top 4 ‘New & Noteworthy’.
- Hundreds of thousands of downloads.
- Subscribers: Africa & Hollywood’s power executives, industry professionals, and creative talents.
- Countries represented: Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), and Other (29%)
- AML 163: Tiwa Savage v. Sex Tape Blackmailer, Drake & Chris Brown Sued & More!
- Meet Awin Tavakoli: Lawyer, Speaker & Business Advisor
- AML 161: Fawehinmi “Foza” Oyinkansola and Iredumare Opeyemi Kick Off the AML Superfan Lounge!
- AML 160: NBC Universal & Showmax, Ckay, Iyanya, Warner Music & More
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer