‘Dbanj is killing it!!!!! Guys I’m coming I can’t wait to see all your faces!!!!! #ORA‘.
I fail to understand why D’Banj who has a strong following in London and whose hit single ‘Oliver Twist’ has topped the UK charts for months now, is opening for a very new artist. Shouldn’t it be the reverse? (If we were in the US music markets, this, arguably, would make sense. In the UK, it is not making sense at all.)
Would Usher, for example, open for Rita Ora?
Is D’banj from a marketing and publicity standpoint forced to concede power? Will P-Square open for Rita Ora?
The one Rita Ora -‘How We Do’ hit single that is apparently so much of a big deal D’Banj opens for her?
Photo shared by D’Banj on his social media platform(s).
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives