Following Wizkid’s announcement on Monday that he would be postponing his final U.S. tour events, Afropolitan SF, the promoters responsible for bringing Wizkid to the Bay Area on September 9, 2017, for the first time ever, have announced a new line up of artists that will replace Wizkid this weekend. Read their statement below:
“We want to send our deepest apologies to everyone looking forward to seeing Wizkid this (Saturday), Sept. 9th. We at Afropolitan are disappointed he won’t be able to make his show and wish him a speedy recovery. However, the show must go on, YCEE & Lil Kesh will be performing Live this Sat. Sept. 9th.
You may redeem your Wizkid tickets at the show. But we want to stress that we will be processing full refunds for the Wizkid show if you choose to not redeem your Wizkid ticket for this show.
V.I.P Tickets: Now Come with Meet & Greet with the artistes.
For Further Inquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For tickets visit: http://www.afropolitansf.com/“
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!