Our AML condolences go to rising Nigerian music star Yemi Alade who lost her father in January 2015. The singer buried him this past weekend and took to social media to share information about the burial, including video clips, with her fans.
“I will forever be thankful and appreciative of the Nigerian Police Force for giving one of thier own the type of burial Ceremony we only see in Movies. Papa will sleep well …God bless Ondo State.”
May God comfort her and her family during this difficult times.
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show